The completely new Rayne Rival and Supreme are the dirty love child of a Vendetta, Nemesis, and Killswitch mÃ©nage Ã trois and made for all the freeride and freestyle you can throw at it.
The Rival and Supreme are intended for freeriding and freestyle riding. At the core, they are the same board, but we built them in 2 sizes to fit your needs and steez. Each board is built with:
- Bigger kicks than the Vendetta for more pop.
- 5/8" radial drops that are deeper than the Killswitch but make you feel more locked in like the Nemesis.
- 3 stage rocker to help natually lock your feet in and bend your knees together to make spins easier and more fluid.
- An all new concave called 'Mean Cave' that's not as deep as the Deep Tub but still hugs your feet, gets steeper at the waist to create a natural gas pedal and makes for a sick pocket where it meets the radial.
- Firm Flex to keep these boards light, responsive and fun.. if you want to bomb them, you can, but like the Vendetta these aren't built with DH in mind.
Rayne Rival Specs:
Wheel Base- 28" or 29"
Rayne Supreme Specs:
Wheel Base- 30" or 31"
Features (both boards):
Sharp Edges - Final touch for locked in feet.
Vert-Lam Bamboo Core - Stronger than steel, light like a feather.
Pre-tensioned fibreglass - Adds long life, durability, strength and energy return.
Sublimated Artwork - Scratch-resistant ink is tattooed into the deck.
Firm Flex - Drift and thrash with little effort.
Twin Shape - Freedom to choose any path or direction.
3 Stage Rocker - Pre-loads your legs for fast precise slides and easier spins.
Radial Drop Platform -- Cradles your feet to keep them where you want. Ideal for freeriding.
Mean Cave -- Concave designed to be steeper in the middle to give you both pockets and gas pedals.
Universal Variable Top Mounting - Lets you pick the wheelbase that works best for you.
Featuring Rayne Team Riders Paul Kent (Supreme) and Wyatt Gibbs (Rival)
VISIT RAYNE ONLINE:
LIKE RAYNE ON FACEBOOK:
FOLLOW RAYNE ON TWITTER: